As I was watching the episode titled "End Of The Road" with a guest appearance from Boyz II Men it occurred to me... This show needs a few tune ups. Those tune ups will help take it into a mass audience.
Characters: Bring in a few guest star characters and see what works.
Mom: I’d like to meet the Ashley's mom via phone and have mom come and stay at the house. This will be a gold mine for Marlon to riff off of.
- She is opinionated
- Not happy with way daughter is living and raising kids
- Wants to know what happened to Marriage?
- Spanking kids vs talking to them
- Maybe Rose Perez?
Rosie Perez Didn't Know She Had an Accent
Neighbor: Like a nerdy Wilson from Home Improvement
- He wise but goofy
- the music he listens to
- the movies he loves
- He feels oppressed as a white nerd from years of judgement being from England
- Neighbor give bad advice and Marlon tries to use it
- Maybe Mikey Day from SNL?
Mikey Day Reveals His Favorite Rejected SNL Pitches
Topics:Explore topics of race struggles from different angles
- Differences that make us similar
- Stories of similar racism from different angles and races
- What really connects us together is love
Well, whatever happens with the show. One things for sure is that we all need to laugh more.
FINAL SNORE: 2.5 Snores out of 5 Snores. Make a few changes to broaden up your audience and build a loyal fanbase. I really enjoy watching this show and hope it can make it to a 3rd season.